Source : Inc.
A brain researcher divulges six interview questions–and other clues–to help distinguish innovators from ordinary workers.
1. If you were to assemble a piece of furniture from the directions, how would you go about it?
2. When a deadline is a month away, how do you finish a project—and when?
3. How do you make important life decisions?
4. What would you do if you showed up ten minutes early for a meeting?
5. How would you assert your ideas if you were in a meeting with a group of managers and a confrontational issue emerged?
6. How would you respond if your manager suddenly changed your project?