This week’s links:
- In Pursuit of the Perfect Brainstorm: from the New York Times. “We need help thinking.”
- What’s driving Groupon? by John Battelle. “Groupon, I believe, has the potential to be a new proxy – one that subsumes the platforms of both the Internet and the telephone, and adds multiple dimensions beyond them.”Also see this interview with Groupon’s CEO in WSJ.
- Rebooting Web Publishing Design: by Frédéric Filloux. “The future looks bright, it’s called…HTML5.”
- Helping the CIO Lead: from strategy+business. “Charlie Feld, the former CIO of Frito-Lay and a pioneer in his field, explains how IT can play a key role in developing corporate strategy.”
- The Art of Childraising: Open Forum has an interview with “John Medina, a developmental molecular biologist, has a lifelong fascination with how the mind reacts to and organizes information.”
Rajesh Jain is an entrepeneur based in Mumbai, Founder and Managing Director of Netcore Solutions Pvt Ltd (messaging and security solutions, and mobile data services), and have made a number of investments in various companies as part of his own fund (Emergic Venture Capital). He had earlier set up IndiaWorld, India’s first Internet portal which was launched in 1995, which was acquired by Sify in November 1999 for USD 115 million (then, Rs 499 crore).